This lighting and wiring setup has been tested on the Jeep JL / JT with the Rubicon Steel bumper to take the guess work out of installation! With a 4,900 lumen count and power draw of 40 watts, the XL Pro is the only single housing LED auxiliary light on the market that has the distance of an 8 HID with the smooth spread of an LED.
The XL Pro LED light utilizes our trademarked High Speed Spot reflectors providing for a longer beam pattern, and offers a 20 percent dimming feature. Perfect for enthusiasts that need a vast amount of light and are looking for something other than a light bar.
An industry first 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee and Limited Lifetime Warranty is included for the ultimate in purchase protection.
Baja Designs Features:
- Satisfactions Guarantee 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Complete Purchase Protection
- uService Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive Only LED Driven At 100 percent
- 5000K Daylight Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- Lumens: 4,900 Utilizing 4 Cree XP-L LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 40W / 2.90A
- Dimensions: 4.43 x 3.65 x 4.43 inch
- Weight: 2.45 lbs
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hardcoated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized and Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware and Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft and Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- XL Pro LED Light
- Mounting Bracket
- Upfitter Harness
- Splitter Harness
- Zip Ties
- Jeep JL Rubicon W/ Steel Bumper
- Jeep JT Rubicon W/ Steel Bumper
Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving (44 Degree) and spot (6 Degree) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)