Nissan Patrol and Safari are well known for their strength and reliability all over the world. Out of the box they feature some pretty great drivetrain, but they do have their limits. The H233B front differentials are massive, but the factory axles and CV joints are the week link, and are not built to withstand the added stress of larger tires and heavy off road use. Additionally, the OEM joints are 27 spline where the inner axle connects to the joint creating a weak Neck-Down. Nitro Gear and Axle has addressed this by increasing this to 30 spline by offering a range of Heavy Duty Chromoly Birfield Joints and Axle Shafts. We make a wide application range suiting most Toyota pickups, 4Runners, and Land Cruisers, Suzuki, and now Nissan Patrol and Safari.
- Nissan, H233B, Nissan Patrol Y61 GU, 31 Spline, Nitro 4340 Birfield Front Axle Kit
- Nitro 30/30 Chromoly CV Axle Kits for Nissan Patrol and Safari are an easy upgrade
- Fits with Standard OEM differentials or Aftermarket Lockers
- Spline count increased from 27 to 30 spline where CV joint connects to inner axle
- High strength Chromoly Material featuring State of the art machining, heat-treating and polishing processes for uniformity and ultimate in strength
- Limited Lifetime warranty against breakage
- Made In USA!
- Sold As A Kit (Both Sides)
- 1997-Present Nissan Patrol Y61 GU